Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Trail Mix

My 9-month-old daughter's school doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day. "Friendship Week" is somehow more politically correct I guess? So her class doesn't swap Valentines (too bad I had already made the mailboxes before I found that out), instead they'll do a snack swap on Friday.

Favorite snack? She's a baby! She eats puffs!?!

I send in canisters of puffs all the time, so it felt kind of lame doing that for a special occasion. Instead, I created a baby trail mix of some of her favorite finger foods.

"Recipe"
1 cup "yellow box" Cheerios
1 cup chocolate Cheerios
1 cup puffs
1/2 cup yogurt melts
This made just enough to fit into my empty puffs container!
So tell me, what would your little darling enjoy in his or her trail mix?


No comments:

Post a Comment